Saturday 2 June 2018

Why competing with your boss

The problem is not your father
It is not your leader
It is not your boss.
It is lack of understanding
Did you choose your father?
If you say he is not qualified, how did he become your leader?
Why competing with your boss?
People are destroyed for lack of understanding.
God can use a bad or good father, leader and boss to accomplish His purpose.
It is about understanding God's purpose and your collaboration.

My father isn't a perfect man
My leader hasn't been fair and
My boss rejected me but I understood God's purpose and collaboration

Today my father is proud of me
I haven't met my leader yet.
I know my former boss is proud of me.
God is glorified. He uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise.

It is not about knowledge or wisdom any more
The devil confuses with knowledge. The people confuses with wisdom or other's experiences.
It is about understanding and understanding is revelation. May God open your understanding in Jesus name!

No comments:

Post a Comment