Saturday 2 June 2018

Key driver of performance in SMEs

I've decided to specifically work with these ones in this month of June to improve on their commission and take home salaries. Their salaries for the last three months have not been impressive though they earn above the Nigeria minimum wage limit. I have looked at the salary schedule, carefully observe their lifestyles and I just finished having a meeting with them where I critically examine their mindset. Come on a journey with me as I take them from where they are now to where they desire to be.

First: they are creative but they need to understand standard. I will personally supervise their works because I have standard. Those earning high pay have high standard and customers naturally migrate to those ones.

Second. They are beautiful ladies but they need right packaging for the job and selling skills. I will be telling them what to say and how to present themselves to existing and potential customers.

Third. We will keep looking at their figures together to ginger them to do more. Data collection and analysis is key driver of performance.

Let's go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment