Friday 1 June 2018

A billionaire Dollar Question

Billionaire Dollar Question and the simple answer.

If I was given a billionaire Dollar today, would I still do what I'm doing in Nigeria?

My simple answer is, yes!
To a lay person, what I do is a Unisex Salon business and I have four branches in very strategic locations - the busiest and most expensive mall in Nigeria, Ikeja City Mall, Lagos. The biggest and becoming the busiest mall in Abuja, Jabi Lake Mall and two other branches.

Bruno's Place is more than a salon. The Unisex Salon is a Platform through which I express or present what I really do. What do I really do?
1. I create VALUES that
2. GLORIFY God and that gives me
3. SATISFACTION or 'orgasms' in a lay man's saying.

PEOPLE pay me for creating values for them.
GOD rewards me for glorifying His name
I AM satisfied, happy and enjoying what I really do.

If you give me a billionaire Dollar today, I will still do what I do, that's is creating values, giving glory to God and having multiple satisfaction through Bruno's Place Unisex Salon. That's my MINDSET, my LIFESTYLE and the TESTIMONIES are obvious, ain't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment