Monday 25 February 2013

How do they see you

It's one thing for people to believe in God
And another thing to believe in the man that God uses
It's very easy to believe in God
Testimonies abounds of His majesty
God takes time to work on the man
So the man could have his own testimonies
It takes the BLOOD of the Lamb of God
And personal testimonies to overcome
A man of God without testimonies
Is like a rich dad's son
The son boast with his dad's wealth
While the dad is still alive
And he is not the first son
The dad has many sons
How far will he go?
I have been young
And now I'm getting old
One thing I observed
The testimonies that impacts followers and retains them
Is how God uses you to impact other people's lives around you
Not your victory over the devil alone or boasting with God's testimonies
Jesus, the people know but WHO ARE YOU to them?
I do not seek to overcome the devil, Jesus did that for me by shedding His blood. I seek to genuinely  impact lives around me. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment