Wednesday 29 February 2012

Is life fair?

In my earlier Christian life, I used to wonder why God allowed me to undergo some unpalatable experiences (Rejection; Poverty; fraud; divorce; injustice; betrayal; etc.) but not anymore. Experience is always the best teacher. God started it; He became a man so that He could save men. It wasn’t easy for Him, but it was worth it. I’m alive today, not only because someone died or gave up His life for me but also, He died to self as an example for me to follow.

It was easier for Him to give up His life for me because He first died to self. He died to the LUST of the eyes; He died to the PRIDE of life. Today, He has me to show for it and His fruits are still counting even after 2,000 years ago.

Today, the true test of a teacher or a leader is not just laying down one’s life for the sheep, which is expected anyway, but in plucking out lustful eyes and dying to the pride of life for profitable relationship that last. These and more, unpalatable experiences has taught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment