Monday 6 August 2012

Don't take His Grace for granted

What comes easy for me is writing
And its what I give out freely
It has paved ways for me
What about you ?
No boby really sat me down and taught me how to write
I have never been to a writing school
Like I went to learn hairstyling, branding, teaching the word of God
And presently learning Computer Graphics and photoshop
All these did not come easy to me to learn.
I still had to pay another money higher
Than what I paid to learn Computer graphics
For the teacher to teach me separately
I keep updating myself in hairstyling business, branding and the word of God 
Both online and offline. But what I write is revealed to me
I do not write of me for me
I'm a brand agent, an ambassador
The voice of one crying in the city 
Repent, the kingdom of God is at hand
 Do not take the GRACE, the PATIENCE and the LOVE of God for granted.
The God of peace is also the God of war
I'm a peaceful person but also a warrior.
This is what I write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment